Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Small
Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Small
All pets need enrichment in their enclosure, pieces that make their home look nicer, but also items that will benefit them by giving them what they need. All animals, reptiles included need exercise to stay healthy, and the Zoo Med Repti Hammock™ range is just what they need.
Give your pet a spot to hang out on their Zoo Med Reptile Hammock. This suspended hammock is made using a soft nylon mesh which provides a lofty. Yet, accessible multi-dimensional perch where your reptile pal can play, sleep, relax, bask and climb around whenever they feel like it. The best accessory for lazing around, simply attach the hammock to any side of their terrarium, using the convenient suction cups provided, to create an arboreal resting place on the slippery sides of your glass or acrylic terrarium. Watch your lizard climb it themselves, use together with Zoo Med’s Lizard Ladder for easier access, and more living space for your animals. Perfect for use with arboreal lizards like bearded dragons, chinese water dragons, anoles, iguanas and much more. Made in the USA and available in various sizes to suit the needs of your terrarium.
- Offers your reptile a multi-dimensional perch for them to relax, play, and bask on the soft nylon mesh design.
- Easily attached to the sides of your glass terrarium can also be used on plastic and acrylic using the suction cups provided.
- Perfect for arboreal reptiles such as bearded dragons, chinese water dragons, anoles, iguanas, and more.
- Easy set up, simple to remove and re-attach to suit the needs of your terrarium.
- Nylon mesh makes for easy cleanup.
- Proudly made in the USA and available in multiple sizes to suit the needs of different species.
Dimensions: 14.5" x 10" x 0.5"*
Other sizes: Large, Giant
1. Will this support the weight of an adult bearded dragon?
Yes, the larger sizes will suit larger reptiles, the large and giant can be used for adult bearded dragons while the small size should be used for babies/juveniles.
2. Can this be attached to a screen mesh lid?
The suction cups provided will only attach to smooth non-porous surfaces such as glass or acrylic; however, if you were to purchase hooks, you could hang it although it is not recommended.
3. Does this come with the ladder?
No, you would need to purchase the Zoo Med Lizard Ladder separately.
If there are any questions that aren't answered here then please submit them to the comments below, thank you.
I absolutely love the hammock, the only downfall is the suction cups do not stay very well I've tried every trick in the book. And my little beardy just doesn't like it LOL she is a nerd
The suction cups are very strong and the hammock is the perfect size for a corner of a 10G. My baby kingsnake is obsessed with it.
Perfect size for a baby bearded dragon
This is the perfect size for a baby bearded dragon up to a young juvenile. The suction cups might work for you but they weren't real great for us on a glass tank so we used command strip hooks and it works perfectly. We put it in the corner of our tank and our dragon Kong uses it all the time. We highly recommend this to any bearded dragon owner. As our dragon gets bigger we will purchase bigger hammocks. A++ item.
Great my dragon loves this thing.