Zoo Med Habba Hut™ Small
- Cut from natural Fir.
- Available in five sizes to meet almost any reptiles needs!
- Terrarium Moss can be added inside Habba Hut to provide a humid shelter.
- Great for use with hamsters, mice, rats, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, and other popular pets!
Dimensions: 2″ x 4.5″ x 3.25″*
1. How do I clean my hut?
Cleaning is simple; you will need to spray (can contain a small amount of mild dish soap or another non-toxic, multi-purpose cleaner, avoid bleach) the wood, then wipe with a gentle cloth and warm water to rinse and then let the hut air dry. Wood has a natural antibiotic quality, so it won't be as affected by germs as other surfaces but should still be cleaned if it becomes soiled.
2. Can this be used in an aquatic terrarium?
It is not recommended to put this produce underwater, but you can use it in a humid enclosure and even use moss to create humidity when needed.
3. Do I sanitize this in an oven before I use it?
It is not necessary to sanitize this product in an oven before use. The Zoo Med Habba Hut™ has been treated to the California Department Of Agriculture specifications before we receive them. To clean them ready for use, simply rinse off thoroughly before you put them into your enclosure.
4. What would is this made of?
from $ 1.99