Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge
All of our reptile and amphibian friends have different wants and needs when it comes to their basking spots and their hides, being able to cater to those needs is crucial to helping them feel at home. When your pet feels more secure, it helps reduce stress, which can increase their appetite and overall wellbeing.
Providing decor for arboreal species can often be challenging because of their need to be off the ground and the limited space in the terrarium. The Zilla Vertical Décor uses strong suction cups that allow these realistic decor pieces to stick to the glass higher up where your gecko, frog, or snake feel safer. Give your companion a convenient spot to enjoy a meal with the Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge. Featuring a highly realistic look and made from hard foam and painted to blend into the terrarium, these lightweight, durable pieces of décor offer your pet an all-new way to eat, bask, or hide. Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge also includes a reusable feeding dish to fill with your reptile buddy’s favorite food.
- Mushroom Feeding Ledge with a highly realistic look that your companion can enjoy.
- Strong suction cups for secure attachment to the side of your terrarium.
- Resilient and lightweight, will stand the activities of your pal.
- Ideal for sticking to higher up glass where your gecko, frog or snake will feel safer.
- Comes with a handy, reusable feeding dish to use for your pet's favorite foods
Dimensions: 9.5" x 5" x 4.875"
Other styles: Rock Cave, Broken Branch, Rock Feeding Ledge
1. What are the dimensions of the food cup hole in the mushroom ledge?
The dish is about 2.5" in diameter and 1" deep.
2. Is the cup fixed in the holder?
The cup rests in the holder it is not fixed and can move.
3. Does this need to be mounted, or can it sit?
The way this is made it will need to be mounted, it would not sit properly on its own.
4. How strong is the suction cup? Will it fall?
The suction cups are not the average kind you will find, they are super strong and as long as installed correctly are unlikely to fall.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit them in the comments below and we will respond as soon as possible.