Zilla Terrarium Dishes Small
All reptiles, amphibians, and any other living creature require sustenance. Using a dish for their food and water is the most convenient, effective, and sanitary way to do this.
Zilla food and water dishes offer your pet an ideal area to receive their daily nutrients and hydration, keeping them healthy and ready to bask and play. The natural earth tone colors of these bowls make them fit easily into any style terrarium. The low edges of the bowl make the dish easily accessible to your pal while still providing a protective barrier between the food or water and the rest of the tank. The durable material and heavy construction make the bowl hard to tip and move around, limiting spills and accidents. The smooth ceramic material has a non-porous exterior that helps to prevent bacterial growth and keep your pet from ingesting dangerous bacteria that could make them sick. Simple to keep clean, wiping down with soap and water does the trick.
- Shallow design is perfect for food or water.
- Ceramic material adds weight so that it stays in place from bumps by animals.
- Glossy finish is easy to clean, simply use warm, soapy water and then rinse
- Attractive earth tone colors coordinate with the enclosure environment.
- Colors may vary.
Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 1"
1. Am I able to use this for my leopard gecko?
Yes, these are designed to work for any terrestrial reptiles, including leopard geckos.
2. Can I use this in an underwater aquarium?
These dishes are pretty heavy duty and should sink in an aquarium. With the ceramic material, they will not affect the water in the tank.
3. Are these dishes escape-proof?
They are not designed with an escape-proof lip; however, the smooth glossy surface will be difficult to climb for feeder insects.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.