Reptile Guardian Monitoring System
Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to receive alerts and remotely monitor ambient temperature and humidity levels, power outages, as well as surface temperature on your reptile’s hotspot. Add a layer of protection to your pet’s habitat.
- Aquariums and Terrariums
- Rack systems for reptiles or rodents
- Residential or commercial use
- Refrigerators, freezers and food storage for your reptile
- Sensitive electronics and equipment
- Indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity (humidity only measured at the sending unit, NOT probe)
- Includes one wireless temperature and humidity sensor with 6 ft. detachable dry temperature probe, gateway, LAN cable and AC adapter. Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity and probe temperature (humidity NOT measured at the probe)
- 6 ft. detachable probe measures temperature of air, soil or other dry environments
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH) and Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries (not included)
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- *(Internet and network router required, not included).