Hornworm Dry Food: This diet makes approximately 4 times it’s weight when cooked, 1 packet dry equals approximately 1/8lb. 1 packet dry equals 0.67lbs cooked.
Cooking Dry Hornworm Food:
- Boil 1 cup of water on stove top
- Once the water is at a rolling boil, add dry food packet slowly while simultaneously mixing with electric hand mixer.
- Mix contents on heat until all powder is completely and evenly blended. NO CLUMPS!
- Take off heat and continue to mix with electric hand mixers for 3-4 minutes
- Pour into desired container and let harden at room temperature (This will take 1-2 hours)
- Hornworm food is ready to use. Add eggs, feed worms, etc.