Fluker's Bend-a-Branch Small
All reptiles, snakes, frogs, newts, and other creatures need enrichment in their home; this can come in many forms, whether it be something to bask on, a hide, a piece to climb around on. If the piece being used fits naturally into their terrarium, then that helps them to feel more at home!
Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles produces a natural appearance and feeling to your reptile's terrarium. Measuring at six feet long, it can be bent and twist to fit into your terrarium perfectly. A sturdy and robust design means that it offers more support for your pet than a conventional vine will so they can climb all day and night long without fear of breakage. Great for chameleons, frogs, geckos, snakes, and more! There are three sizes available all 6 feet long. New and improved color means no bleeding.
- Branches/vines have a natural wood look.
- Looks and fits great into any style habitat/terrarium
- Bend A Branch bends and expands to fit your pet's lifestyle
- Sturdier and safer than conventional vines
- provides hiding and resting place
- perfect for climbing animals such as chameleons, frogs, geckos, and snakes
- Can expand up to 6' long
- Available in small, medium, and large.
Length: 6 feet
1. Do these use suction cups to fix to the sides of the enclosure?
This piece bends around objects in the enclosure or rests against the sides and has a wire on the end that can be twisted around something.
2. What are the vines made of?
The vines are made of rice paper.
3. Will this hurt my snake if they crawl on it?
The vines are smooth and made for reptiles to crawl on.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to post your question below, and we will respond to you as soon as possible,
from $ 1.99