Exo Terra Glass Cleaner
- Quickly and efficiently removes various mineral deposits.
- Effective and effortless application
- Suitable for glass, plastic and other smooth surfaces
- Great for removing calcium or lime stains
The Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner is an easy to apply gel that was specifically developed to remove calcium and lime stains from terrarium glass. Tap water used for misting is a primary source of unsightly hard water stains in terrariums. Stubborn calcium deposits from misting systems like the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 can be easily removed using the Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner. The Exo Terra Glass Cleaner's's non-toxic formula is absolutely FREE of Ammonia, Alcohol, dyes, perfumes, and petrochemicals.
- Use a paper towel or dry, clean cloth to apply the gel on glass, plastic, or any other smooth surface.
- Leave the gel on the treated surface for a few minutes, allowing it to react with the mineral deposits.
- Lightly brush the stain with a clean cloth using a circular motion, working from the outside of the stain towards its center.
- Rinse with water and dry with a clean cloth.
- If stain persists, repeat the procedure.
Contains: <5% EDTA and salts
Water, trisodium citrate, citric acid, sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, purified carboxymethylcellulose.
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 4"*
1. Will this remove hard water deposits on my gecko's tank?
This product will remove hard water deposits from the glass or plastic outside walls of any reptile, amphibian, or other animal's tank. You may need to leave the glass cleaner on to soak for longer or repeat a couple of times, for the more stubborn deposits.
2. Is this safe to use for my bearded dragon?
Exo Terra Glass Cleaner is free from ammonia, alcohol, dyes, perfumes, and petrochemicals, making it safe to use for any small reptile, amphibian and more, always rinse thoroughly and dry after use, and it will be safe to use.
3. Can I use this to clean the decor in my pet's terrarium?
Exo Terra Glass Cleaner is meant specifically for the sides of your pet's tank. To clean the decor, you should use the Exo Terra Decor Cleaner.
from $ 1.99