Exo Terra Canopy Cave
All reptiles need a small, dark space where they can feel securely hidden from potential predators. Providing multiple hiding places in your reptile's terrarium gives them options and allows them to thermoregulate as needed without unnecessary stress, increasing your reptile's mental and physical wellbeing. Plus, when you use natural-looking hides and caves like the Exo Terra Canopy Cave, you boost your terrarium's attractiveness as well!
The Exo Terra Canopy Cave is perfect for arboreal reptiles, since they generally dislike using ground-level caves. When filled with moss, the Canopy Cave becomes extremely suitable as a humid hide or as a place for reptiles to deposit their eggs.
The Exo Terra Canopy Cave uses a convenient clip system which allows you to remove the hide and check your animals or their eggs easily. A static-cling is included to cover the spyhole and darken the interior of the cave to provide more privacy to the residing animal in order to prevent stress. The spyhole allows you to check your animals or their eggs without disturbing them by simply detaching the upper 1/3 of the static cling, taking a peek, and then restoring the static cling in its original position!
Instructions for Use:
- Clean the surface of the terrarium glass.
- With the protective backing still intact, place the self-adhesive clip to determine its final position.
- Mark the position with a wax pencil or other marker.
- Remove the protective backing and carefully fit the self-adhesive clip within the marked area.
- Make sure the tape is pressed evenly against the terrarium glass and that no air bubbles are showing.
- Press the self-adhesive part firmly against the glass panel for at least 30 seconds
- Wait a few moments and make sure the tape is attached firmly to the terrarium before suspending the Canopy Cave.
from $ 1.99